For questions 1-16, choose the answer that best describes you or that you most agree with.
All questions are required.
1. I have generally been regarded as:
2. Financially, I:
3. Taking directions from others is:
4. Work-related pressure:
5. I have generally been regarded as having:
6. To reach one's optimum level of success, one must:
7. Personally, I:
8. A major factor to business success is:
9. I am best described as:
10. A strong desire to learn is:
11. When a superior tells me what to do, I:
12. To succeed in business, it is often more important to be hard-working than to be a creative, talented person.
13. I have been best known for:
14. As a business owner, it would be most important to me to:
15. Work hours should be:
16. A description of someone with a good chance to succeed in business is someone who:
For questions 17-30, pick the statement that best describes you.
31. For this question, check the five following statements that are least like you: